This item contains reports, draft decisions and draft minutes of the European Southern Observatory (ESO) and EMBL between 1970 and 1982.
Drafts and file copies of:
- the EMBL Heidelberg Headquarter Agreement
- the proposal for the EMBO synchrotron radiation bunker at DESY in Hamburg, DE
- the preliminary proposal for an EMBO neutron diffraction facility in Grenoble, FR
- the Laboratory Project: Scientific Programme and Budget Estimates
- Financial Rules
- the Provisional Scientific Advisory Committee
This item, originally in a binder titled "Staff Rules - Other International Organisations", contains staff rules and regulations documents from CERN, ESO, ESOC, and the EPA. It also contains a draft copy of EMBL's staff rules and regulations in German from 1975.