7 photographs, including 1 from the Symposium in Honor of Sir John Kendrew "Proteins as Machines, held at EMBL Heidelberg in 1997-04, and 1 original entrance card to the inauguration of the Heidelberg Laboratory on 1978-05-05.Boulin, Christian
5 items of written correspondence:
- 1979 copy of letter from Hugh Huxley (Medical Research Council, GB) to Leo de Maeyer in English
- 1984 letter from Henri BUC (Institut Pasteur, FR) to Christian Boulin in French
- 1985 letter from Henri BUC (Institut Pasteur, FR) to Christian Boulin in French
- 1991 letter from Yu. N. Vodopianov (Inst. of Crystallography, USSR) to C. Boulin in English
- 2002 letter from François Gros (Académie des Sciences, FR) to C. Boulin in French
Reports and documents relating the the MiniLabs project to create miniaturised laboratories that work with single cells. This file also includes documents relating to the Cell Biophysics Programme at EMBL generally and a French project called Ultimatech.
This file contains reports and documents relating to the ESRP which studies detectors for synchrotron radiation withing the context of the establishment of the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF).
This EMBO report contains a summary of past developments and recommendations for the future 'collaboration europeenne internationale en biologie moleculaire au cours des annees 1980'. It is written in French.